2. OUR COLLECTION AND USE OF Alerti.COM USER INFORMATION
Collection of information
1. We collect user-submitted personal information, including name, e-mail address, address, phone number in order to verify new accounts and provide you our services. This information is kept confidential.
2. We also collect non-personally identifiable information, including IP address and browser type.
3. Our services are not designed or intended for use by individuals under the age of 18. Alerti.com is not responsible for determining the age of its users and has no liability whatsoever should a minor use our Website to acquire goods and/or services that would otherwise be prohibited due to the minor’s age.
Use of personally identifiable information submitted to Alerti
Alerti processes personal information on our servers in France and in other countries. In some cases, we may process personal information on a server outside your own country. We may process personal information to provide our own Services.
Use of non-personally identifiable information
We use your IP address and browser type for the general administration of Alerti.com.
Alerti processes personal information on our servers in France and in other countries, sometimes located outside the European Union. In some cases, we may process personal information on a server outside your own country. We may process personal information to provide our own Services.
Sharing of collected information with third parties
1. We do not sell, rent, share, trade, or give away any of your personally identifiable information except when we have your permission, in cases where you are expressly informed otherwise, or under the following circumstances:
2. We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.