2. OUR COLLECTION AND USE OF Alerti.COM USER INFORMATION
Collection of information
1. We collect user-submitted personal information, including name, e-mail address, address, phone number in order to verify new accounts and provide you our services. This information is kept confidential.
2. We also collect non-personally identifiable information, including IP address and browser type.
3. Our services are not designed or intended for use by individuals under the age of 18. Alerti.com is not responsible for determining the age of its users and has no liability whatsoever should a minor use our Website to acquire goods and/or services that would otherwise be prohibited due to the minor’s age.
Use of personally identifiable information submitted to Alerti
Alerti processes personal information on our servers in France and in other countries. In some cases, we may process personal information on a server outside your own country. We may process personal information to provide our own Services.
Use of non-personally identifiable information
We use your IP address and browser type for the general administration of Alerti.com.
Alerti processes personal information on our servers in France and in other countries, sometimes located outside the European Union. In some cases, we may process personal information on a server outside your own country. We may process personal information to provide our own Services.
Sharing of collected information with third parties
1. We engage trusted third parties to provide certain services to us, including, without limitation, hosting and maintenance, sending emails for our email alerts, webite analytics, customer support, database storage and management, and marketing campaigns. We will share your personally identifiable information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to provide such services, and only pursuant to binding contractual obligations requiring such third parties to maintain the privacy and security of your data.
2. We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.